Sunday, October 10, 2004

Migraine Attack!


I had a severe migraine attack last night and it's still painful now. :-'( Couldn't sleep much. No idea what was the tricker although I felt it could be the heat. I couldn't breath, it seems like the inside of my respiratory system is swollen again. It was so unbearable I had to stagger from bed at around 6:30 to drink a can of Sustagen so that I can take Ponstan.

I learn that life is just so unpredictable.

Migraine sufferers are easily misunderstood. People who rarely have headache, let alone throbbing ones like migraine, may think we overact. But it is really a serious neurological disease and not just a bad "headache." Now that I have blog, may be it's a good idea to post a link to web site that can shed light on migraine both for sufferers and their family alike. Here is one of them. http://www.migraines.org/ .

Here's another. http://www.migraine.org.uk/

Some of the news article about Migraine. Just click on the picture.

If you know anyone who may suffer from migraine, feel free to forward them this post by clicking on the envelope at the end of this posting.

And If anybody of you reader know of any other good migraine information web site, pls let me know either via clicking "comment" here under this very post or just leave a message on my tag board. Thanks!

1 comment:

nash said...

Thanks ja, nong Wadee! :) I guess I inherited this from my mom. But actually, when you think about it. it's just my...karma! :-P

You are right. I should try to note it (kam nod). Pain is the best teacher, so they say.

Yes, I forgot that "Life is all about Learning!" hee hee hee

Thanks for dropping by and be part of my learning process na ja. Come back again na. Feel free to look around all my 4 blogs and comment as you like. How's your study?