Friday, October 08, 2004

Hello World

I'm never good at keeping diaries. And, as far as I know, I'm the world record holder of procrasinating. :P

So what am I doing here setting up my BLOG? Sure, it can't just be that Blog has just become hip (yeah, right). I have a reason for this.

I want to use it to get myself organized. (No!)

As a grad student, I'm getting nowhere (forgive me, Professor Veerasai), but I just have an idea. Procrasinators like me work well under pressure. So I am going to simulate a pressurized experience by doing my homework everyday on this Blog. Being able to see my own progress everyday must be amazing. I'm trying to imagine an angry crowd of the world's readers who are not happy if I don't report my daily learning activities.

Worst case scenario: I'm going to log in and write what I learn about life at the end of the day. Everyday. Until when, well, I don't know. As you can see from my page title, I do believe that life is all about learning. In other words, one can say that learning is a life-long journey. With that in mind, I don't think I should just stop blogging when I graduate. But then again, who knows there are much better way to get myself organized or airing my view to the world then.

And to my dearest readers, thank you for dropping by. Let's learn about life together, then. Keep me company. See ya'all later! :)

No comments: