Friday, July 01, 2005

Take A Break


DSC_1476
Originally uploaded by junku.
I saw this photo in an online album at Flickr by a Japanese young man who is really gifted in photography. He has great of sense of humor, too. Just look at the pictures of his cats!

I don't know what the drink in the glass is but it sure makes me thirsty! It also reminds me of my afternoon beverage break at my latest meditation retreat in Chiangmai.

At that time, no food was allowed after mid-day. In the afternoon when we felt hot and tired, all we could have was certain beverage only. And red syrup was one of them. Personally, I prefer the green syrup (cream soda) rather than the red (Sala flavor). But seeing this picture by Junku, I wouldn't mind having a red one. Now! :)

We all need a break now and then, eh?

No comments: