Friday, March 25, 2005

Searching for Theories

I found the following picture, titled "Universe and Man," today while I was searching for related theories for my dissertation. (For latest update on my theory-related effort, please visit http://myphilos.blogspot.com )

I like the picture instantly--the color combination, the line, the composition, the story it tells, etc. It reminds me of a very colorful book on astrology I have. Fantasy-like pictures like this always mesmerize me and sort of make me relaxed. I don't know why. May be I studied too hard today. heh-heh (Not happens very often!)


Do you like this picture, too, my dear readers? Feel free to leave your comments either in the tag-board on the right or by clicking the comments link below. In a way it also reminds me of a tarot card (ไพ่ยิบซี). I didn't read about the card for awhile so I'm not sure which particular card it is. Well, in light of my workload now, it'd better be a good one! hee hee hee :)

No comments: